Saturday, August 30, 2014

Month 19: Portfolio Content Creation 1 (portfolio month 2 of 5)

One down, two more to go. This month was my 2nd month of portfolio creation. I had to complete my first demo reel asset, building on it week by week. Each Tuesday I would sit down with my shading and lighting art director (Shawn Rinehart, http://shawn-rinehart.blogspot.com/) and he would give me critiques and things to work on. This was a great month because I finally got to really sink my teeth into one project and one project only. One class, one project, and a whole month to work on it. Here is the final product, probably around 160 hours give or take in the making.
There is a lot of detail that went into this that is being cut off here.  So please check it out at my website.

http://www.curriercg.com/

As I worked on it, I saved a few of the renders.. here is a few of the progression renders.

Thats all I got this month!.... Feel free to email me if you have any questions. 
..

..

..

Ohh yeah, and I made a tree!
kinda cool yeah?