Monday, December 1, 2014

Month 21: Portfolio Content Creation 3 (portfolio month 4 of 5)

So this was my last month of content creation.  I delayed posting this because I continued working on my pcc3 project even after the month was over.  This project proved to be a big challenge and almost to much for my laptop to handle. Here was the final shot fully lit.


See the 3k resolution shot at www.curriercg.com

I played around with the lighting to get a few other looks





here is a few other angles with some exaggerated depth of field






To see some of the early looks on this model go back to the PFP month where I included some work in progress pictures.

I am currently graduated, but I want to wait a few more days before I do my last post for my last month.

Again,.. all these shots can be seen on my website in better quality  -  curriercg.com  - 



No comments:

Post a Comment