Friday, May 31, 2013

Blogs intentions/School schedule

So I am just finishing up my 4th month at Full Sail University (Winter Park, Fl). I am enrolled in a 21 month computer animation program that is very fast paced. I go to school 6 days a week, 9 hours a day, around the clock. The purpose of this blog is mostly to keep track of my progress through the program, as well as to keep family/friends updated if they wish to follow.


























Here is a pic of the month by month breakdown, follow the link for specifics on the classes
http://www.fullsail.edu/degrees/campus/computer-animation-bachelors/courses

My next post will be a month by month breakdown of what I have gone through so far. I will try to update this blog at the end of each month (as that is usually the only free time I get.)