Friday, May 31, 2013

Month 1: Digital Literacy/Behavioral Science


This was a very easy month. My transfer credits from Florida State College excused me from having to attend Behavioral Science. This course was not degree specific, and was mixed with all degree programs. While this course may have been helpful to some, I found it mostly fluff. We learned about pod casting, networking, pioneers of our individual industries, our school issued MacBook Pros. We also got some experience with garage band, imovie, keynote, and some other software. Even though the class was easy, there was still a lot of homework/projects involving the subjects I listed.

My free time was mostly spent acclimating myself to Winter Park. The pictures attached are of my 80s styled apartment, as well as the open house from orientation week at Full Sail.